publisher of learner's guides?

Mushkeg Media languages at MUSHKEG.CA
Tue Oct 19 13:18:12 UTC 2010

Hello Richard

I agree, the iBook templates in iPhoto can be very frustrating.
Specially on the first project which is almost always time sensitive.
  I haven't used powerpoint so I can't say how it would integrate
with  this program. Can you export frames as pdf's or jpeg's?
The Apple iBook program seems to work well with imported JPEG's, so if
you convert text and other graphics into a jpeg file , they can then
be imported into the template.
The yellow exclamation mark usually indicate that the image is  of a
low resolution that won't print well. It might also mean that all the
text is not showing and you need to use a smaller font or shorten the
text.
When the ibook is complete on your computer, it is converted into a
high quality pdf document which is then sent to Apple for printing.
Or you can save it as a pdf document for other uses . It would
probably import into powerpoint too.
Once a presentation is in pdf form, it can't change anymore so there
would be fewer surprises when projected as part of a presentation.

Good luck

George