undergraduate thesis on language revitalization and technology

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Wed Sep 29 18:04:11 UTC 2010

thanks Monty,
I appreciate you using anything I shared about our own struggling efforts
to revive,resuscitate,apply the paddles, kick the seat, jump start,hot-wire
our Wyandot language thats been blissfully sleeping for ...way tooooo long.

some pop right awake, and others don't wake very happily at all....

richard zane smith