UMass prof makes it her mission to help keep Navajo language alive (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Apr 5 06:28:54 UTC 2011

Try this link, otherwise just cut and paste the headline into Google
news and it should bring up the news item.  Sorry about that, I did
not know it did that.  Phil

http://www.gazettenet.com/2011/04/04/umass-prof-makes-it-her-mission-help-keep-navajo-language-alive?SESS60cf743b079e48a558ea8944a4951c42=gnews