PICTURE WORTH A TRILLION DOLLARS(Can/US/EU/Yen/Peso and Etc....lol)

Derksen Jacob jieikobu at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 07:16:17 UTC 2011

I hope that's American; if we've got that many of our elected reps in Canada w/ US flags beside them, we're in a whole lot more trouble than we even want to think about.
Jacob
p.s. Nice to see that at least a couple of them are in serious training for the International Computer Solitaire Championships. lol

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:46:05 -0400
From: mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Subject: [ILAT] PICTURE WORTH A TRILLION DOLLARS(Can/US/EU/Yen/Peso and Etc....lol)
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU

Now, let me see, who shall I vote for...eenie, meenie, minee, moe catch an idiot with your vote...

_______
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”

Subject: PICTURE WORTH A TRILLION DOLLARS
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:38:34 -040

Canadian Government at Work????? Not......

Oh Wonderful, while we are all praying and paying to keep our jobs!!!!!!!!!!

This picture is worth a trillion (Can/US/EU/Yen/Peso and Etc....lol)

House Minority Leader pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues  play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new(for Canadians) budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two....he's on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

These are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1, and are about to control our health care, cap and trade, and the list goes on and on?.

Should we buy them larger screen computers - or - a ticket home, permanently ?

This is one of their 3-DAY WORK WEEKS that we(Canadians) all pay for (salary is about $179,000 per year).

KEEP THIS GOING!   DON'T LET IT STOP WITH YOU! Let the World know and take heed!!!! Yep, this one I will pass along with regrets...lol