Australia ’s Indigenous languages “Top 10 moments in the =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?sun=94_?=(fwd link)

Phil Cash Cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Mon Apr 18 20:28:27 UTC 2011

Great post Greg!

my fav is...

Yirrkala bark petition
Bush Mechanics
Ken Hale "super linguist"
Unselfconscious Indigenous language speakers

Phil