A brief ILAT Update

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Aug 31 18:12:09 UTC 2011

’ehé, ’íinim himyúume kaa láwtiwaama,
(Greetings!)

A big welcome to all the new ILAT subscribers!  Thank you for joining ILAT.
 I hope all of you are settling in well with the new semester, or if you are
not in the academic world, I hope that you are progressively entertaining
new horizons in your language/cultural advocacy work.  Personally, I just
want to say "thank you" to all of the great contributors to ILAT thus far,
as well as to the great mass of lurkers we have here!  All informed minds
here, no doubt. ;-)

Please continue to feel free to join in on contributing news, updates,
introductions, and discussions on all things endangered languages, new
digital media/networks, and culture.

For a brief period beginning in early September, I will be on travel so news
items & new subscriptions will slow down until mid-September.

Life and language always,

Phil Cash Cash (Cayuse/Nez Perce)
UofA ILAT

ILAT Stats