What's going on....

Resa C Bizzaro resa.bizzaro at IUP.EDU
Tue Dec 6 16:43:15 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone. Thanks, Rolland, for sending this link along. I saw it
yesterday, and I read through some of the comments. That was where I
found out that there is quite a bit of controvery over whether the
video is actually true. Some postings indicate that Jonah Mowry lied.
I did not continue to look into the videos (due to time constraints)
to see if the video was a hoax or not.

Whether the video is true or false, I still believe it's important for
us to be vigilant with regard to bullying. It has become apparent to
me (through my own experience with my son being bullied) that the
bullying cessation programs in our public schools are not working.

Resa