FW: Master's Degree in Indigenous Language Revitalization- Application Deadline January 15th 2012

Leslie Saxon saxon at UVIC.CA
Tue Dec 6 22:09:21 UTC 2011

A new program offered jointly by Linguistics and Indigenous Education at the University of Victoria, BC, Canada. Though there is a focus on the local context of our province, this program is open to those from all other locations who are committed to Indigenous language revitalization.

Good Afternoon,

Apologies for cross posting.

REMINDER —  January 15 application deadline is approaching for the new UVIC  Graduate program in Indigenous language revitalization!

As the application deadline approaches for the first intake of Graduate Students for the Master's Degree in Indigenous Language Revitalization we wanted to send out some more information about the program.

Please find attached a full course list including descriptions of the courses, the application package and admissions/exceptional entry/application information.

Nick Claxton, the Indigenous Education Advisor, is here to help students through the application process for this Program. Please feel free to contact any of us in Indigenous Education for more information or assistance in your application.

Nick Claxton:
Indigenous Education Advisor/Coordinator
Iedadvis at uvic.ca<mailto:Iedadvis at uvic.ca>
250-721-8389

Kaitlyn Charlie
Language Programs Assistant
Iedlpa at uvic.ca<mailto:Iedlpa at uvic.ca>
250-721-7824

Please distribute widely.

Thank you very much.

We look forward to working with our future Language Leaders.

Kind Regards,

--
Kaitlyn Charlie
Indigenous Education