What's going on...

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Wed Dec 7 16:15:50 UTC 2011

 a real philosophical study thats been wrestled with for eons and worth
pursuing still,
the various cultural differences between given "truth" its relation to the
newer concept - "fact"
where they intersect, and when they seem to be such opposite forces,people
feel like they must choose between the two.
Love this kind of wrestling because it keeps stretching the cellophane
covering our hardened definitions.
"reality" is much more illusive and slippery than we often want.

noun obsessed languages really do present their own term problems.

if "everything" includes "*everything"* ...how could "everything" exclude
"nothing?"

Richard
Wyandotte Oklahoma

--
*

nest over conquest, calm over competition, cohesion over coercion

 **

**

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

*