Workshop Announcement

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Dec 14 21:33:07 UTC 2011

Greetings ILAT,

Endangered Language teachers, please take note!  The "Where are your
keys?" workshop is creating a lot of excitement here at UofA.  Be sure
to put this on your calender and plan to attend.  I am!

Phil
UofA