Soda Bottles Light Up Lives in the Philippines

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sat Dec 17 21:24:05 UTC 2011

that is excellent...love indigenous techies!

I'm still trying to figure how to get the pure flowing water from my spring
to my garden (about a 1/4 mile away and on the other side of the creek!)

Richard
Wyandotte Oklahoma

--
*

nest over conquest, calm over competition, cohesion over coercion

**

**

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

*