Soda Bottles Light Up Lives in the Philippines

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Dec 20 00:17:46 UTC 2011

thanks!
yeah the Ram pump is amazing and its simple technology, really have been
giving it thought.
(actually very ideal for 3rd world countries too since its made of simple
pipe fittings)
I only have to find out(calculate?) the horizontal limitations of DISTANCE
it can pump.
-richard

--
*

nest over conquest, calm over competition, cohesion over coercion

**

**

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

*