language apps

BSantaMaria bernisantamaria at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 21 16:30:38 UTC 2011

Further complicating learning of 'Athabaskan-related languages such as
Navajo & Apache also include that they are tonal for some words (the
same word can change meaning depending on use of tone in
pronunciation), gender differences in semantics, verb classificatory
system (choosing verb use depending on object classifications), whom
one is speaking to also creates changes in verbs used, etc.

B. SantaMaria