Create a member channel at isuma.tv for uploading educational and historic media for indigenous communities

Zoe A Tribur ztribur at UOREGON.EDU
Sun Dec 25 03:26:28 UTC 2011

 http://www.isuma.tv/hi/en/isumatv/diama-call-fro-submissions

 DIAMA stands for Digital the Inuit and Aboriginal Media Archives. DIAMA
 is the organization behind isuma.tv, a sort of youtube for communities
 across the globe, although most of their members are in Canada. They are
 spreading out and interested in helping other communities digitize and
 upload media archives to the Internet.

 Regards,

 Zoe Tribur
 University of Oregon