Call for Papers: 2011 Athabaskan Languages Conference

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 10 07:34:44 UTC 2011

Weytk,

I like the themes of this conference.  Intergenerational transmission is
really important for language survival, but in order to have
intergenerational transmission the next generation needs to be created.  For
that, one needs to woo the opposite sex and for that ones language needs to
know the romantic phrases.

So I a question to the conference goers can Athabaskan, be seen as a
romantic language to aide intergenerational transmission? =)

--
Neskie Manuel
http://neskiemanuel.ath.cx