WebFonts

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Feb 15 21:51:34 UTC 2011

Thanks Neskie, good info.  If we use our particular fonts for our web pages
then I imagine we would simply drop our fonts into the webpage folder on the
server.  Just a simple line of code should do it!  I will give it a try.

Phil
ilat mg