WebFonts

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 16 00:12:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:00 PM, <dzo at bisharat.net> wrote:

> Hopefully this is a dumb question, but  the fonts in the directory are all
> unicode encoded?

If you're referring to the the Google Fonts Directory.  With 98% certainty I
would say yes the yare all Unicode encoded, whether they contain the code
points you need is another question.  I doubt they do.

There is the option to submit a font as well:

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/submitafont/

Tangential question: are there any indigenous language programs using
> non-standard encodings for fonts with extended Latin characters (either on
> the web or on computer applications?

There's probably lots, I wouldn't know how to answer this.   I'm sure
there's probably document lying around people's computers.

Neskie Manuel