The American Indian Language Development Institute Presents: Technology and Hands-on Approaches to Indigenous Language Documentation

LaToya Hinton llynnh at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Jan 17 21:22:37 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

This is AILDI's  second announcement about our technology conference Feb.
4-5 (Friday and Saturday) at the University of Arizona! I have attached an
informational brochure that explains all of the details, including guest
speakers, workshop titles, room and parking information. We will be
exploring lots of topics involving the use of new soft and hardware
available to teach and document Native Languages. Anyone interested in
Native languages and technology is welcome to attend!

Best,

LaToya Hinton
NAMA student
Department of Linguistics