Neskie Manuel found dead on shores of South Thompson River (fwd li...

Dmark916 at AOL.COM Dmark916 at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 3 20:10:17 UTC 2011

What a tragic loss for his community and for us all. That he "came home" on
 his birthday is a gift. May he rest well.
Dorothy M-K

In a message dated 7/3/2011 9:41:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,