Natives urged to relearn languages (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Jul 21 17:49:40 UTC 2011

I will sing for you,

And if your cold heart should reduce my tinder to ash,

Another's voice will rise where the embers I sparked have fallen.

We each will breath life into you again.

~~~

Natives urged to relearn languages

By Expositor Staff
Canada

OHSWEKEN - A young Six Nations mother is a national winner in this
year's Canadian Aboriginal Writing and Arts Challenge.

Allysa Megan General, 23, won the senior division of the contest for
an entry that translates as I Will Straighten Out Your Mind.

Access full article below:
http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3222964