The Winds of Change...

jess tauber phonosemantics at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jun 5 22:26:54 UTC 2011

It IS curious that it seems that the worst effects of climate change may be found in the areas of the US (and the world) where people will be the most resistant to the notion, or that humans bear some of the responsibility. Apparently the message ain't getting through. Our next president may be someone with eyes and ears, but not mouth, firmly covered over with regard to these issues. And so we can again take pride in our ability to ignore material reality, and trust that the End, which so many registered voters are, in their hearts, secretly looking forward to, is just around the corner.

And the time will come when ALL human languages are endangered. I for one will welcome our new rodent overlords.

Jess Tauber