lexicography

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Jun 16 16:44:46 UTC 2011

Greetings,

The Oxford Guide to Practical Lexicography...is a nice introductory
text.  Notice the word "practical" here in the book title and they
really do mean it.  However, just keep in mind that indigenous
languages will have their own unique challenges outside the mainstream
of Oxford.

Too, I ...have... the electronic version of this text and am willing
to ...share.  (not sure how at the moment but will think of a way)

Phil