Just a bit of info on where we are going...

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Thu Jun 23 19:51:25 UTC 2011

You must also see ‘Petropolis’ available on Amazon.

What America needs is a reason for a war with Canada so they can invade and grab as they have done already to the rest of the world. I guess we are up that proverbial ‘.... creek without a paddle....’

However, I guess we need ask ourselves, just for perspective, when have peoples lives been more important than the extraction of even lesser amounts of wealth than the tar sands. Evaluate the personality of any people who would cut out and scalp an unborn fetus for a few dollars and decide for yourself if they are going to stop this greedy, insane ravaging. The tar sands are, for them, successful on two fronts...incredible wealth and population reduction in the sharing of that wealth.

Ahh, what the hell can we do...forget it. Lets drive up for some chicken wings and a few beer...there is so much more easy stuff talk about....by the way...how’s the little one...the one with that...what do they call that kind of cancer again...where the hell are those wings and beer!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikj99t7J8M&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVGDdySaSXs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALCTOs2zakc&feature=related

And there is more, much more...just do a bit of research.

_______
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon
(News Headline) War Dims Hope for Peace