Fwd: Endangered Languages Program 2011

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Mar 7 21:37:15 UTC 2011

fyi

ILAT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mariyam Medovaya <mariyamsacredearth at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Endangered Languages Program 2011
To: mariyamsacredearth at gmail.com

Greetings,

Endangered Languages Program is pleased to announce its continuation
into the fourth year!

Endangered Languages Program aims to support preservation and revival
of those indigenous languages which are threatened with extinction and
which are vital to indigenous cultures of Siberia and North/Central
America. One of the components of the Program is financial assistance
to projects working towards these goals.

ELP was initiated in 2008 by Sacred Earth Network, but since then has
moved under the umbrella of EarthAction Network (EAN), 501(c).

You will find the call for proposals to 2011 Program's grants in the
attachment. The deadline for electronic submission of proposals is May
16, 2011.

We are very much hoping for your assistance in dissemination of this
information among interested organizations and individuals. Both
active projects and new initiatives are welcome to apply to the
Program. We will be extremely grateful for your help in spreading the
word about the Program. Perhaps, you could post our announcement in
one of your newsletters or on the website?

Please address inquiries about the Endangered Languages Program to the
Program's Coordinator, Mariyam Medovaya, at
mariyamsacredearth at gmail.com

Again, we are grateful in advance for your assistance in helping us
reach out to interested individuals and organizations who might
benefit from the Program.

With best regards,

Mariyam Medovaya
Coordinator of the Endangered Languages Program (ELP)
EarthAction Network, Amherst, MA, USA

Email: mariyamsacredearth at gmail.com
Website: www.earthaction.org/endangered-languages-program.html