Indigenous languages on twitter

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 19 22:29:31 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We're still collecting data regarding endangered and indigenous languages
and technology...this is exactly the kind of thing we are trying to look at.
If you are using twitter or any other technology (including older technology
like books) we'd appreciate you're help. You can access our surveys here

http://users.ipfw.edu/bischofs/ling/langsurvey/survey1home.html

We hope to use these preliminary surveys to develop much longer surveys to
be implemented in the field at a later date. Any comments or suggestions are
welcome.

Thanks,
Shannon