Por Dinero

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sun Mar 27 07:53:32 UTC 2011

Check out these young people. I had never heard of ‘Chatino’...very interesting. Maybe wish them luck or help them out. Probably good for the young Chatino man in the video and probably for his family and village also. That’s how it works in traditional indigenous communities. And, this is not a commercial...lol

Passing this along to the experts on ILAT and NetRez...apologies for the cross posting. I convinced them, if they are successful with their project to bring it to Canada also. I guess a lot of people don’t even know we are up here...eh...lol.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacksmyth/por-dinero
_______
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon