Living dead...horror movie or our future????

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Mon May 16 20:46:38 UTC 2011

Hell is here...check it out. A pestilence to surpass anything imagined in the Bible. It is no longer a matter of stopping it because it is already too late. The question becomes how do we survive it or can we even consider that. What are our possible mutations to human populations and other life forms. Our question is no longer, ‘...will it happen...’ but ‘...how will it happen and how long will it take?’ A half life of some billion years or part of is a pretty long time for the potential of ongoing mutations. Oh well, even without arms and legs we will probably find a way to kill and destroy each other...hmmmm.

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/04/nato-stop-du-weapons-libya-immediately/
_______
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon