Picture dictionaries keep language alive (fwd link)

Phil Cash Cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Tue May 17 20:54:01 UTC 2011

These picture dictionaries are very beautifully done with culturally
relevant content!  I have a (signed) Warumungu Picture Dictionary.  So
if any of you are looking for a clear example of this type of
dictionary, take a look at these.  You will not be disappointed.

Phil
UofA, Tucson