childrens books

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Thu May 19 13:12:12 UTC 2011

This sounds great Tammy,
I'll find some time to send you the words in *wandat *(Wyandot)

we are at tedious revitalization with no speakers left to ask,
just swaying empty rocking chairs on worn down porches..............
(ever try to swim up a waterfall?)
we probably have the material in files...so it'll be a good academic
exercise for me.

richard

rzs at wildblue.net

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com