Web design site

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 21 18:07:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I just came across jux.com in one of my blog feeders. It's a site which is sort of like a blogging platform, but lets you combine audio, video, pictures, and text in fairly easy ways. It also seems to be free. I can't find out much about who's behind it or whether they are likely to be around for the long-term, or even really who their market it. But it looks like a nice way to present language materials or oral history stories where you want something visually appealling but don't want to spend a lot of time on site design.
Claire