LSA CELP: Native American language revitalization letter-writing campaign

Carol Genetti cgenetti at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Mon Nov 28 17:25:38 UTC 2011

It is the Linguistic Society of America -- I believe it is the largest
professional organization of linguists in the world.

Best,
Carol

--On Monday, November 28, 2011 11:21 AM -0600 Mary Hermes <mhermes at UMN.EDU>