Program Director, Documenting Endangered Languages Program, NSF

Doug Whalen whalen at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Thu Oct 27 15:52:29 UTC 2011

   Dear all,
   There is a new position at the National Science Foundation to
direct the Documenting Endangered Languages program.  The applicant
has to be a US citizen with a Ph.D. in a relevant field and with at
least 6 years of experience post-Ph.D.  It is a temporary ("rotating")
position of 1 or 2 years.  It is a great way to contribute to the
field and to get to know the funding scene more intimately.  I greatly
enjoyed my two years there.
   Anyone interested is welcome to get in touch with me.
   Doug DhW

> Position Title, Series, Grade:   Program Director, Documenting
> Endangered Languages Program, AD-0101-04/00
>
> Vacancy Announcement:  BCS-2012-0004-Rotator
>
> Vacancy Category (Type): Scientific or Professional
>
> Location(s) (DIR/DIV): SBE/BCS/DEL
>
> Opening Date:  10/26/2011
>
> Closing Date:  11/30/2011
>
> USAJOBS Link: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/301641100