Technology reviews sought for Language Documentation & Conservation

Mary Hermes mhermes at UMN.EDU
Sat Oct 29 02:26:21 UTC 2011

Hey Andrea!
we would love someone to review Ojibwemodaa!
any takers out there?
or shall I go bug individuals till I get someone???
Mary
Mary Hermes, PhD
Associate and Visiting Professor, 2011-12
Curriculum and Instruction
University of Minnesota