Teaching Oral Language via Technology

Rudy Troike rtroike at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Sep 9 00:25:34 UTC 2011

Mathias' description of vizlingo sounds like a very exciting potential
tool for quick creation of useful teaching materials in many contexts.
I wanted to add that the sketches we used (done by Bernardo Vallejo)
also gave culturally authentic depictions of the settings and actions,
which would be relevant to teaching indigenous languages.

   Rudy