We need your vote - for CityTV poll--- (Urgently!!!!)

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Mon Sep 19 20:16:03 UTC 2011

This is not all of the truth. Christian prayers are not admitted because
Christian people protested against it....this is not a petition, this is
racism....it does not have my vote. Also, the Christian prayers were being
made compulsory for all students without regard for their individual beliefs
or religion. Nothing more scary than rampant fundamentalism as a spur to the
ancient 'holy wars'.  I will pass this along as requested but not without my
own editorial.

At any rate, since the 'founding' of the 'New World' by Columbus, the
indigenous peoples of all of the Americas and archipelago have suffered the
oppression of Christianity and any other religion wanting to come into our
land and communities and recruit numbers for the 'right' religions. At this
point, I don't think it matters a 'whack' who vies for the powers of
oppression. We are not the ones who will win that 'war' anyhow and it is not
'our war' anyhow.

amen, tamam shud, meno geeshiguk and all that moulded and tiring old
stuff....

-------
wahjen
rolland nadjiwon
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it....

  _____