Petition in support of the Patax=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=B3_H=C3=A3h=C3=A3_h=C3=A3e_?=of Bra zil

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Sep 27 19:03:44 UTC 2011

thanks Jessica,
for passing that on (signed!)
many of us realize that you can't separate land from language,
anymore successfully than you can separate mind from body
some things just don't slice apart neatly for nice noun boxes!

-richard

--
*

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."

- Lily Tomlin, comedian.
**

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

*