"Hishuk Ish Tsawalk: Everything Is One"

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Apr 6 20:00:43 UTC 2012

Another good quote:

“Spiritual healing can only take place when the elders are ready for it. It
is a romantic thought that we open this healing door and they all walk in.
Life is not like that. Some will never walk in, others will peek in, while
still others will take a quick glance, feel too much fear, pain and shame
and run far away. The severely wounded can’t even go near the door. Some
people wish that we could just heal ourselves quickly and maybe it would go
away and they wouldn’t have to hear it again.” (see article link)

Thanks Anna, nice article and interview!

Phil