The language link between central Siberia, Alaska (fwd link)

BSantaMaria bernisantamaria at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 21:07:48 UTC 2012

All:

Does anyone know an email address for Michael Krauss of Alaska?  I'd like
to ask him something about this article & Athabaskan languages.

Thanks for any assistance.

Bernadette A. SantaMaria, Member
Cultural Advisory Board
White Mountain Apache Tribe