Film on Native languages named official White Sands selection (fwd link)

eddie avila eduardo13 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 03:01:48 UTC 2012

Here is the website for the documentary including the trailer:

http://theyoungancestors.com/TheYoungAncestors/Home.html

I found it odd that they did not mention the name of the language that the young people were learning. I had to really dig deep into the website to find out the language, as it was not readily found in the description. FYI - It's the Tewa language