Idle No More in Cherokee---Indigenous Languages and Resurgence....

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 30 17:07:17 UTC 2012

Kiishta miina, kihchi-maarsii!  Thank you, too!

If you or anyone else wants to contribute "Idle No More" in your language,
please send me an email with it or post it on the Idle No More Facebook
page.

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather