Language row: Police called after Dr Robyn Lewis demands shop bill in Welsh (fwd link)

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 30 20:59:40 UTC 2012

Was the cashier an L2 speaker and/or was she being intimidated by her
boss?  Things that need to be asked of those directly involved....  Still I
am glad that Dr. Lewis continued to speak in his language, Welsh!

Eekoshi.
Heather