Congress calls for action on teaching languages (fwd link)

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG
Thu Feb 9 22:12:26 UTC 2012

Hi Tammy,
I had the exact same experience as you! I am happy to hear this about
Australia and agree that we definitely need this kind of support in the
USA. There is such a big demand for more to be done, and the urgency is
happening NOW.
- Anna Luisa
Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages

--
Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc
Latin America Projects Coordinator & Organizational Fellow

The Yanesha Oral History Archives
Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com