Terralingua Langscape (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Feb 20 21:42:19 UTC 2012

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Terralingua Langscape

This is a call for submissions for our next Issue of Langscape,
Terralingua's e-magazine.
Deadline is April 15, 2012.

http://www.terralingua.org/lit/langscape/

The main theme: Indigenous Voices: indigenous oral literature/storytelling.

Terralingua Board Member, George Appell, of the Firebird Foundation for
Anthropological Research, has generously agreed to act as the Guest Editor
for this issue.

We are looking for traditional stories, interviews,  articles, cases
studies and photographs to illustrating traditional storytelling. This
issue will also highlight Terralingua's Project, Voices of the Earth.

 I look forward to hearing from you, as it is your contributions which can
make Langscape a special and delightful read.

Please send your submissions to editor, Ortixia Dilts:
ortixia at terralingua.org
image credit: 'Revival' by Sylvia Pozeg