Somebody looking for software to write

Donovan Pete dpete at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Feb 23 19:37:00 UTC 2012

I was actually trying to figure out how I could go about creating language
software, my plan was to create something that could be used for all tribes
and not having to buck up $200-$500 to invest in RS or not having to wait a
long time to get RS involved.  I'm in a LIS program but I am looking to
preserve and revitalize indigenous languages.

Donovan

--
Donovan Pete
Graduate Candidate, Information Resources & Library Science