Revitalization work in 2012?

eddie avila eduardo13 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 2 23:14:43 UTC 2012

Wow, what an exciting group of events coming up. Thanks for putting the blog post together. Will it be something that can be updated as the year goes along to add new events? Or is there an existing site that collects all of these events in one place?

Here in Bolivia, we have some plans to work with a group of students in Santa Cruz to promote the use of the Bésiro (Chiquitano) language. And hopefully later in the year, we would like to organize a "boot-camp" for representatives from each of the 35+ native languages to learn how to use citizen media to revitalize their language through the use of the web.

Happy 2012, everyone!

Eddie Avila
Director | Rising Voices
http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org