Seeking online language flashcards with images I can add Cree audio

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Jan 3 15:05:53 UTC 2012

thanks Eddie,
this is great!  the flash card sites i'm also investigating and trying out.
Richard
Wyandotte Oklahoma

--
*

nest over conquest, calm over competition, cohesion over coercion

**

**

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

*