eBook creation software

Keola Donaghy donaghy at HAWAII.EDU
Fri Jan 6 00:44:25 UTC 2012

Aloha kākou. Scribd.com has added some very interesting features that make it more mobile friendly as well. Worth looking into. Sorry I can't get into more detail but am involved in teacher training at the moment.

Keola

Keola Donaghy
Assistant Professor of Hawaiian Studies
Ka Haka 'Ula O Ke'elikolani             keola at leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu
University of Hawai'i at Hilo           http://www2.hawaii.edu/~donaghy/

"Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam."  (Irish Gaelic saying)
A country without its language is a country without its soul.