The Endangered Languages Project (fwd link)

Jimrem at AOL.COM Jimrem at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 21 14:53:38 UTC 2012

I have tried to go to the website given below, but for some reason when I
get on it I get a pop-up message that says I need to use a newer browser.
I'm  using Internet Explorer 9 and I'm not aware of anything newer. Has anyone
else  had the same problem?

Here is the message I get when I try to access the  website:

The browser version you are using is too old and not supported by this  site
You will need a newer version of your browser to access the Endangered
Languages project

The  Endangered Languages Project, is an online resource to record, access,
and  share samples of and research on endangered languages, as well as to
share  advice and best practices for those working to document or strengthen
languages under threat.

_http://www.endangeredlanguages.com/_ (http://www.endangeredlanguages.com/)