=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9CLiteracy_Makes_You_Lazy=E2=80=9D_?=: Saving En d angered Lan guages (fwd link )

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Jun 26 17:43:31 UTC 2012

thanks Maya and Mary!
another thing i might add is that for me, memorization is best in morning
hours,
when it seems even sunlight smells fresh baked.
my morning mind is a glassy pool of spring water and I'm watching minnows
move gently through various layers. By evening its much more stirred and
sludgy!
(and by the way,...If we don't have time for watching minnows?....then we
really are missing something!)

:-)
Richard Zane Smith

--
*

 "Think not forever of yourselves... nor of your own generation.

Think of continuing generations of our families,

think of our grandchildren and of those yet unborn,

whose faces are coming from beneath the ground."             The Peacemaker,

  richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

**

**

*