Native language app code (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Mar 7 17:43:12 UTC 2012

Greetings ILAT,

I was just notified by a friend at Ogoki Learning Systems that you can now
get their Native Language App code for free.  Here is the link:

http://www.ogokilearning.com/native-language-app-code/

Text from the web site...

Download, share and distribute our Ojibway Language App version 1.1
software code. Create a universal App in 5 very simple steps.

1. Download our full App Source Code Zip File
2. Install Apple Xcode (Free download for Mac Computers)
3. Replace the Ojibway Audio files, pictures, and titles with your own files
4. Rename the App to your language
5. Upload the App to iTunes using your developer account

life and language always,
Phil

ps: post a note here if you intend to use this code for your language!